Navigation Medical Center and Spa offers a wide variety of medical services to ensure you receive the best quality care. Some of the services provided in our office are:
General Family Medicine Care:
- Includes health promotion, disease prevention, health maintenance, counseling, patient education, diagnosis, and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses in a variety of health care. Primary care is performed and managed by a personal physician often collaborating with other health professionals, and utilizing consultation or referral as appropriate.
Bone Density Scan:
- Our bones and joints give us stability and mobility, the freedom to move and the strength to perform. Young and old, men and women - everyone shares the same dependence on a strong, healthy skeletal structure. It is something we all take for granted. Osteoporosis is a growing healthcare crisis affecting millions of women and men worldwide. Fortunately, osteoporosis is detectable and treatable. Our bone densitometry systems offer you a single platform to support a broad spectrum of patients. They not only provide you with superb diagnostic tools to support the early detection and treatment of osteoporosis, but offer a very comprehensive platform for bone health assessment, obesity assessment, and many other clinical applications.
Routine General Physical Examinations:
- Evaluation of the body and its functions by inspection, palpation (feeling with the hands), percussion (tapping with the fingers), and auscultation (listening). A complete health assessment also includes gathering information about your personal medical history and lifestyle, doing laboratory tests, and screenings to prevent diseases.
Weight Loss Program:
- Helps you achieve your weight loss goals. It is designed to help you lead a healthier and more fulfilled life. Based on a nutritional evaluation you will be placed on a personalized program to help you take control of your weight today!
Minor Emergencies and Surgeries:
- We offer fast and easy access for treatment of non-life threatening emergencies.
- We offer a variety of diagnostic, screening, and blood tests that will help your doctor to determine and diagnose your problem.
Electrocardiograms and ECG Holter Monitoring:
- Permits to record the activity of your heart based on electrical signals. This test may detect in advance some problems with the electrical functioning of your heart.
- Commonly used to diagnose asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and certain other conditions that affect breathing. Spirometry may also be used periodically to monitor the patient's respiratory conditions.
Physical Therapy by Electrical Stimulation and Neuromuscular Re-education:
- A procedure used in the treatment of some muscle, bone, or joint disorders. You may need it for health problems in which it is hard to move or do everyday tasks. It helps you move better, and may relieve your pain. It also aids in improving and restoring your physical function and fitness level.
Trigger Point and Articular Joint Injections:
- A procedure that may be used in treating articular pain. It is also used to treat painful areas of muscle that contain trigger points (knots formed when muscles do not relax). Medicine is injected in the trigger point or articulation. This may result in pain relief.
Welch Allyn Ear Lavage System®:
- Commonly performed procedure in our office. It provides a safe and effective way to remove cerumen from patients of all ages. It is a state-of-the-art in cerumen removal. Unlike other irrigation devices it eliminates messy outflow by automatically dislodging, removing, and disposing of cerumen.
Welch Allyn OAE Hearing Screener®:
- Screens for hearing loss in newborns, infants, toddlers, preschool and school-age children in just seconds.
Retasure® Retinal Imaging:
- Advanced diagnostic retinal imaging to the primary care setting, giving diabetic patients access to a simple and affordable service. Retasure® gives primary care physicians a turnkey solution that includes advanced retinal imaging technology and clinical grading services through an eye care professional.